My name is Kishnama, I am a counsellor/Psychotherapist in private practice based in Croydon.
I am an experienced Registered MBACP therapist with over 14 years experience.
I am also a fully qualified clinical therapeutic supervisor.
I provide therapy to individual, couples, children age 11-16 and their families.
I offer face-face, skype and telephone session.
My background is in Nursing. My place of origin is Mauritius.
I offer supervision to counsellors in training and qualified counsellors and Psychotherapist.
I fully comply with the BACP Code of Ethic and I am committed to Diversity and Equality.
I have experience working in various settings including:
- Private rehabilitation service working with adults suffering from mental health issue.
- At the Bromley Y organisation counselling children, adolescents and their families.
- At GP as primary care counsellor
- At the Bromley Community counselling Service
- The Rape And Sexual support service
- And the Victim support
My training qualifications:
- BSc Hons Psychology (1999)
- MBACP (Accredited 2008)
- UKRCP Registered individual counselling/psychotherapist
- Diploma integrative counselling/psychotherapy (2002)
- Diploma Level 6 clinical therapeutic supervision (2011)
- Diploma NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) (2009)
- Foundation Certificate in Systemic family Practice (2008)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy (2008)
- Certificate in Mental Health Awareness (2013)
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity (2013)
- Diploma in Transpersonal couples counselling / Psychotherapy